Tuesday, September 23, 2008

they always win mp3.

they always win mp3 - go down, matthew

i found my old fender guitar in my mom's house over the weekend and brought it home and re-strung it. now hopefully i can rock with the power of my 12 year old self.

in other news i realized moments ago that 20% of my toiletries are named something-XTREME. i can't really claim any of them live or don't live up to this name because i'm having trouble, right now, imagining exactly how XTREME deodorant or disposable razors can actually get.

2 comments:

bigg said...

so good. really good. it makes me wish that our manager would make us form a reunion.

pete. said...

thanks.
after accepting that medeors is most likely dead, a couple of days ago, i wrote and recorded 95% of a new go down matthew album.
i needed to rock through my despair.