Tuesday, April 7, 2009

blogging prof.

like many people's grandparents during the late 20s/early 30s, the economic downturn has me going without certain things that i only recently considered necessities. and also like our grandparents, blogging is on top of that list. i do miss it.
all my time recently has been wrapped up in sort of obsessively working on one comic story (i got into that sort of weird hell dimension of re-drawing one page over and over), but in an exciting twist, i'm about to finish the 6th page and grandly reward myself with thinking about doing my laundry.
i think i forgot how to blog.







2 comments:

gunsakimbo said...

noby noby slinky!

pete. said...

if you want me to bring it next time i see you, i'll also bring a ps3 controller and you can pretend you're playing the game. i am the cheapest version of playstation available.